Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$147.60 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Ritchey's WCS 1-Bolt Seatmast Topper makes saddle installation and adjustment super easy. It's constructed of forged aluminum for strength and the single bolt clamp makes it very simple to find your perfect saddle position. Furthering the ideal fit, the WCS Seatmast Topper comes in 50mm and 70mm lengths and different offsets.
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
The name says it all: Thomson's Masterpiece Seatpost combines the best materials, exceptional strength, perfect function, light weight and the classic beauty of all Thomson products. All Masterpiece posts are extruded and then painstakingly machined from a single block of ultra-strong 7000-series aluminum, and they all weigh less than 200 grams complete. This means you get a post tough enough for any ride on or off road and at a nice and light weight that will complement your dream bike. What's more, you get Thomson's easy-to-adjust and super reliable 2-bolt seat clamp that makes it a breeze to dial in your perfect seat position from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees.
$29.99 - $39.99
FSA's SL-280 is a super-strong seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. It features a tough aluminum shaft with a forged aluminum head, so it's reliable and stable while also remaining light. It's easy to adjust, too: the 1-bolt clamp makes seat angle and setback changes as simple as possible.
$36.99 - $39.99
- 2-piece, 7050-6 3D forged aluminum mast and 6061 T6 aluminum head - Laser etched height/insertion markings and Cinelli/Vai logos - Features an innovative 2 bolt system that lets you adjust fore and aft along with tilt simultaniously
$80.99 - $89.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
- Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibility for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
$35.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Salsa's Regulator Ti Seatpost delivers the maximum comfort and performance of titanium, along with the convenience of independent adjustment of saddle angle and fore/aft positioning. This post is built for the long haul with specifically designed, stainless steel bolts, as well as CNC'd aluminum head internals and saddle clamps to provide the ultimate in strength and durability. - 3/2.5 titanium with a brushed finish - Length: 410mm - Proprietary head design allows independent saddle angle and fore/aft positioning - Small, lightweight head design uses CNC-machined AL-6061 internals with stainless steel threaded stud to prevent thread stripping - CNC-machined AL-7075 saddle clamps - Specially designed, stainless steel bolts provide ultimate strength and durability *NOTE: Not for use with carbon seat rails or ovalized seat rails
$144.00 - $160.00 $160.00 Up To 10% Savings
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Carbon post is everything you could ever want from a seatpost: simple, light, and easy to use. It's crafted from carbon and aluminum for a fantastic blend of feathery low weight, stiffness, and durability. It features a long lower clamp to better support saddle rails and a short upper clamp and adjuster wheel to maximize adjustability. It's also compatible with both round and oval saddle rails.
3T's ultra-light carbon Stylus road seatpost is a fresh take on the standard 2-bolt post. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback for a forward position on the bike.
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
- Superlight mast head for frames with an integrated seatpost - up to 35% lighter than stock head - CNC machined from aluminum billet, titanium bolts, carbon fiber cradle - Choose zero or 25mm offset head. 95g
- Superlight carbon fiber mast with titanium bolts and aluminum cradle - Tested to highest standards, with carbon reinforcement rings to prevent seatpost slippage or crushing - Micro-adjustable head. 122.5g (27.2x350mm)
Page 1 of 5 Next page