Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 15mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A key combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
• 3mm-thick chain links • 4 digit combination lock • Nylon casing around chain • Lightweight at 308 grams • Chain length: 3 feet
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With a tough key lock at your disposal, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
$14.99 - $24.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
$54.99 - $89.99
ADDITIONAL SECURITY Our popular ABUS frame lock adapter chain is now available with IvyTex technology.The innovative IvyTex cover is dirt and moisture repellent and even better: it helps to increase protection as the synthetic material slows the penetration of cutting tools. Underneath is a square profile chain made of hardened steel alloy. The chain can be connected to a number of ABUS frame locks and to the Alarmbox 2.0. It serves as additional security, for example to chain the bike to a fixed object with a pre-assembled frame lock. An additional key is not necessary for the plug-in chain. The key of the spoke lock opens and locks both components.The IvyTex connection chain is available in different lengths, chain link thicknesses and even colors. We have the right adapter chain for every city bike. Use and application: To secure the bike to a fixed object in combination with a frame lock or the Alarmbox 2.0 Technology and equipment: - Connection chain with IvyTex coating - Square profile chain made from our own hardened steel alloy - Durable IvyTex synthetic fiber shell offers resistance to sawing attacks - Hydrophobic IvyTex cover repels dirt and moisture - 6 & 8 mm hardened steel square chain - Fabric covering of the loop ring to protect against damage to the paintwork - With frame locks, there is no need to lock the shackle separately - Various connection options to fixed objects or several bicycles - Suitable for ABUS frame locks and alarm box 2.0
LARGE AND CONVENIENT One grab, one click and your bike is locked – with the reliable protection of an ABUS lock. Frame locks are the basic protection of your bike. If you're just popping into the bakery, they are a convenient solution to protect your bike from quick theft in one easy step. Just like our frame lock 4750, which has been specially developed for wheels with a large wheel passage. Technology: - 21/64" steel shackle - The case, the shackle as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Extreme large aperture for extra wide tires - Closing mechanism for easy attachment of accessory to the lock body - The R (key retaining) version holds the key when the lock is open, the NR (non key retaining) version allows taking the key out of the cylinder
ABUS Racer 6412 Keyed lock is pre-coiled and includes a bracket for easy transport. The 12mm plastic-coated cable is sufficient for lower crime areas. - 12mm thick steel cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
$19.99 - $24.99
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$21.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$16.99 - $20.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $17.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
Page 1 of 12 Next page