$12.19 - $19.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
• High-security 20mm ultra-thick braided steel cable • 5 digit resettable combination • Steel tumbler • Rubber coated cable • Cable length: 4.5 feet
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
• 3mm-thick chain links • 4 digit combination lock • Nylon casing around chain • Lightweight at 308 grams • Chain length: 3 feet
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's PitBull Mini is a sturdy U-lock that defends your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel and OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
$45.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Kryptonite's HardWire 2085 Key Cable is a 20mm braided steel cable that provides increased cut resistance. A reinforced lock head construction with Kryptonite's Talon lock pin retention system provides extra holding power, and a dual-sliding cylinder weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. The HardWire Key Cable is 3/4-inch x 2.75-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With a tough key lock at your disposal, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 6/10 security rating - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes 4’ KRYPTOFLEX DOUBLE LOOPED CABLE for securing front wheel or accessories - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 3.65 lbs (1.66 kgs)
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
The ABUS Microflex 690 Armor features a strong, inner steel cable with a 15mm overlapping steel outer casing for extra security. It's secured with a sturdy keyed cylinder for ease of use. The cable has a durable PVC cover that protects your bike's finish. And, ABUS' bracket lets you attach the lock to your seatpost for convenient transportation.
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$20.69 - $22.49
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$16.99 - $18.89
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.99 - $21.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
Page 1 of 11 Next page