The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (500 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX4 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 700mA - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 3.25 hours (Using 700mA Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive: (500 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, High (200 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 7 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 14.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (500 Lumens): 25 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 20 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2200mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
From evening commutes to nighttime trail rides—Planet Bike's Blaze 650 XLR blasts the high output you need to see and be seen. It features a high-powered Cree LED that puts out a whopping 650 lumens of light. The Blaze powers up with a self-contained lithium ion battery that delivers 2.5 hours of light on the highest setting. There's also a medium 350-lumen mode, a low 25-lumen mode, and an attention-getting flash mode (6, 10.5, and 40 hours of run time respectively). The Blaze charges up in 6.5 hours with the included USB cable and weighs in at 128 grams. Plus, Planet Bike's included QuickCam bar mount makes for quick and easy on/off without tools.
The compact, durable AMPP 800 offers superior beam patterns on or off road. Combined with its three-level battery indicator means there is always time to get home. FEATURES: - High-power rechargeable headlight (800 lm) - Powerful wide beam with OptiCube lens technology - Excellent side cut outs for enhanced side visibility - Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery - 3-level battery indicator (Blue: above 50% | Yellow: 30-50% | Red: Less than 30%) - Compact and robust alloy body - USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included) - Mode memory function - 5 light modes: High, Middle, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing - Double click to turn on High mode - Secure FlexTight bracket for quick installation - Water resistant - Optional helmet mount, center fork bracket available Modes/Run time: - High mode: 800 lumens | 1.5hrs - Middle mode: 400 lumens | 2hrs - Low mode: 200 lumens | 4hrs - Daytime HyperConstant mode: 800/200 lumens | 4hrs - Flashing mode: 200 lumens | 30hrs Dimensions/Weight: - 32 x 102 x 33 mm - Weight: 136 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: - High intensity white LED X1 Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) - Helmet mount (5341831N) Recharge time: - Approximately 3-7hrs (USB2.0 recharge) - About 300 recharge times (until rated capacity drops to 70%)
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front Safety Light uses CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
The Volt100XC is an extremely lightweight and dependable commuter headlight. At just 43 grams, the 100 lumen Volt100XC is a feather light option for commuters, or other riders looking for an affordable way to illuminate a dark street or bike path. The matchstick style USB rechargeable Li-ion battery charges in just 1.5 hours and puts out 1 hour of lighting on high mode, or approximately 5 hours when in flashing mode. The easy-to-attach rubber bar mount strap means you can keep this light in your pants or jersey pocket during daylight hours to avoid theft. For an affordable, lightweight, and reliable headlight option, look no further than the Volt100XC. Features - 100 Lumens - Easy to attach and remove rubber bar mount - Battery: Li-ion USB Rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function Modes/Run Time - High: Approx 1 Hour (100 Lumens) - Flashing: Approx 5 Hours (100 Lumens) - Charging time: 1.5 hours via micro USB 2.0
A bright and dependable 400 lumen headlight at a great price. As the days shorten in length, a solid yet sleek light is important for commuting home or finishing off a long training ride. The Volt400XC provides four lighting modes (high, low, hyper-constant, and flashing) that range from 400 to 100 lumens to ensure you have the right illumination option to get you home safely. With its easily attached rubber bar mount, USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery, and high-intensity white LED the Volt400XC is the perfect bar-mounted headlight for riding in the dark. - Includes micro USB charging cable Features: - 400 Lumens - High-intensity white LED - Easy to attach and remove rubber bar mount - Battery: Li-ion USB Rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Mode memory function - Double-click changes light to high-mode from current pattern Modes/Run Time: - High: Approx 2.5 Hour (400 Lumens) - Low: Approx 13.5 Hours (100 Lumens) - Hyper-Constant: Approx 12 Hours (400/50 Lumens) - Flashing: Approx 110 Hours (100 Lumens) - Charging time: 6 hours via micro USB 2.0
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 7 Next page