$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
$45.90 - $53.99
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
$14.98 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 Up to 50% Off
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
The updated team favorite, FX2 freecoaster hub. Featuring proven KHE based internals, a 9T dual-sealed bearing driver with additional bushing, and a super-strong heat-treated Chromoly 14mm axle with 6mm internal hex for easier maintenance. Updated with the DTC system, changing drive side only requires a driver change instead of a whole hub replacement. Slack can be adjusted from 55 degrees up to 180 degrees depending on your preference, and ships with 156 degrees slack as standard. The included nylon CR and DR hub guards keep your hub protected from grinds straight out of the box. - Axle: 14mm Hollow Heat-Treated Chromoly - Axle Nuts: 17mm Chromoly - Shell: 6061-T6 Aluminum 36-hole - Bearings: 1 x 6002, 1 x 7905, 2 x 6902 + Bushing - Clutch: DTC (Dual Threaded Clutch) - Cones: Threaded Drive Side and Non-Drive Side - Guards: Compatible with Cinema DR and CR hub guards - Slack: Includes 3 Slack Washer For Fine Tuning - Weight: 25.3oz (w/ Guards Installed)
The FX front hub was designed from the ground up, with modern street in mind. Thicker angled hub flanges optimize the spoke line, creating a stiff wheelset that is protected from grinds with the included Cinema CF nylon hub guards. The recessed bearings remove any chance of bearing seat stretch and ensure the hub continues to roll smooth. A 15mm Chromoly inner axle provides plenty of strength for all the grinds you can throw at it. - Axle: 15mm Hollow Chromoly Center Axle - Bolts: Chromoly 3/8" (17mm Socket / 6mm Allen) - Shell: 6061-T6 Aluminum 36-Hole - Bearings: 2 x 6902 Sealed Bearings - Cones: 7075-T6 Aluminum Push-On Cones - Guards: Cinema CF Hub Guards - Weight: 11.9oz
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Refined and re-refined, the VX3 cassette hub packs in all the features and durability you want and need in a hub. The design has been updated to a more resilient floating axle system, with the tried and true 14mm heat-treated Chromoly male axle. The SDS driver system also allows you to easily switch between left or right-side drive without any additional parts. Ceramic bushings found inside the 9t driver unit eliminate any blown-out bearings, and spin directly on the axle creating room for increased axle thickness. Finally, the included nylon CR and DR hub guards keep your hub protected from grinds straight out of the box. - Axle: 14mm Heat-Treated Chromoly - Axle Nuts: 17mm 7075-T6 Aluminum - Shell: 6061-T6 Aluminum 36-hole - Hub Bearings: 2 x 6902 - Driver Bearings: Ceramic Bushing - Driver: 9-Tooth - Drive Side: RHD / LHD Switchable (SDS) - Cones: Thread-On - Guards: Includes DR Rear Hub Guard and CR Rear Hub Guard - Weight: 19.6oz (w/ Guards Installed)
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
The Mission Deploy hub gives you a chance to upgrade to a freecoaster without breaking the bank. With sealed bearings throughout, adjustable slack, heat-treated chromoly axle, and left- and right-hand-drive options, the Deploy hub has you covered. - Hub shell: 6061-T6 aluminum 36-hole - Axle: Heat-treated chromoly - Nuts: 17mm steel - Bearings: 4 sealed cartridges - Weight: 22.0oz
$200.00 - $238.00
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
$66.95 - $94.95
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page