Parts & Accessories
$24.00 - $28.00
Designed for use in the Surly Petite Porteur House. Neon color to make it easier to find objects inside a dark bag. - Urethane coated, water-resistant nylon stuff sacks - Drawstring closure
Replacement Surly Bicycle Mounted Rack Parts - Direct replacement item for Surly racks - Replacement upper tubes, made from Stainless steel
All the hardware for the lower portion of your Surly rear rack. Stainless steel.
All the hardware for the upper portion of your Surly rear rack. Stainless steel.
Upper offset sliding plate - an offset and slotted plate; generally used for the upper mounting plate on lugged construction forks.
- Adjustable - 360-460mm (14.25-18.25") - Fits most wire baskets - Mount: Brace Only
- Mount: Bracket only
Are you trying to carry an oddly-shaped item on your rack? Sunlite's Bungee Cargo Net will secure it for the ride home. It is 13 x 13 inches in size and the 4 vinyl coated hooks help secure it to your rack.
• 24-inch long double strap • Vinyl-coated hook ends
- Mesh style design with a durable powder coated finish - Fully adjustable aluminum and composite quick release bracket - Handlebar mount
$5.99 - $7.99
- Hardware included - Fits all Sunlite Gold-Tec racks - Cut to length
$2.59 - $3.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
- Fits Sunlite 4506/45119 alloy racks
- Replacement/Additional rod holders for use with the Sunlite Ramblin Rod Holder Racks - Adds an additional rod holder for a total of 2 per rack - Not compatible with standard racks - Type: Add on Color: Black - Compatibility: Sunlite Ramblin Rod Racks
Replacement strut kit for Sunlite headset mount wire baskets. Compatible with Sunlite part numbers 90302 - 90309.
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
Salsa's EXP Series Anything Cradle system is designed to create carrying capacity in front of your handlebars, while providing ample room for cables without fear of kinking them. This system is available as a complete "kit", or sold individually for custom set-ups. - Anything Cradle Straps are the perfect width for the Anything Cradle - Can also be used to strap stuff down on racks or wherever else is needed - They cinch tight but easily release tension with a push of the buckle - Extremely versatile - 25mm nylon webbing, Duraflex hardware
Lower mount kit for all Salsa's Alternator Racks (sold separately)
Salsa's Post-Lock is a rack attachment point that can be positioned anywhere on your seatpost to provide a mounting point. - Strong rack attachment points - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Available for 27.2 and 31.6mm diameter seatposts - Black anodized with laser-etched logo - 44g for a 31.6mm collar - Not for use on carbon seatposts - Note: Post-Locks do not have a lip like Salsa's Lip-Lock, Flip-Lock, and Rack-Lock so therefore cannot be used as a seatpost clamp.
Perfect for safe storage of maps, passports, and other important documents while traveling. The dust and waterproof transparent bags are made of UV-, tear-, and crease-resistant fabric with seams as tough as the material itself. They will withstand extreme atmospheric temperatures and repeated use. Also suitable for electronic devices such as GPS, cell phones, or MP3 players. Comes with neck cord and stainless steel eyelets. Available in three sizes (A4, A5, A6).
Ortlieb's Ultimate6 Mounting Set uses an integrated lock to secure your Ultimate6 bag (sold separately) to your bars. Additionally, the lid of the Classic, Plus and Pro models can also be locked. Whether you need one to mount the bag on a different bike or simply want spare parts for a long tour, the mounting set is an indispensable part of the Ultimate6 system.
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories. - Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts - Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert - Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts - Pegs are about .75" long - Can be used single sided or double sided - Sold in Pairs
$7.95 - $14.95
Jandd Rack Extenders are used for mounting rear racks to braze-on points or the mono-stay adapter. - Sold in Pairs
The Jandd Reflector Mount allows riders to attach a reflector to a rack.
$4.50 - $5.70
Jandd Bicycle Mounted Rack Clamps are for mounting racks with no braze-on points. - Stainless Steel Coated Clamp - Sold as a Pair
The simple card wallet keeps your ID visible with a window and two pockets for keeping credit cards organized. Get rid of the lump in your back pocket to make sitting more comfortable, reduce back strain, and foil pickpockets. Made of upcycled bicycle inner tubes, it stretches to hold all you can put in it and returns to its original size when emptied. Materials: - Up-cycled Bicycle Inner Tubes - Up-cycled Clear Vinyl Window - Dimensions: 2.5 H x 4 W x 0.5 D in./63.5 x 101.6 x 12.7 mm - Weight: 1 oz/28 g Features: - Slim design for cards and cash - Clear identification card window - Two main card slots - Built in Colorado - Made in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Soft non-slip webbing material - Triple strap strength to hold down cargo - Double vinyl hooks for secure mounting - 24-inch length works with most racks
Dimension Bicycle Mounted Rack Parts - Sold as a pair - For 14mm-16mm seat stays - Nuts and bolts included - Plastic coated for secure attachment to frames without braze-ons
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack. - Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment - Fits any rack - Dimensions: 11 x 11" - Custom-molded silicone - Stretches to three times its size
- Stretch web secures those hard-to-hold items - Great for any rack - 4 easy-to-handle molded hooks attach anywhere - Dimensions 11" x 11"