• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours / Daytime Flash – 10 Hours Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) TL-411 4-LED Tail Light: - Four 3mm Red LEDs - Built-In Backpack/Pocket Clip - Long Battery Life - Uni-Tail Light Bracket Included - Lightweight - Light & Bracket Can Be Removed In Only Seconds - Up To 1/4 Mile Visibility - Optional Rack Mount - AAA Batteries (x2) Included - Modes: Alternating & Flash: High – 35 Hours / Slow Flash – 70 Hours / Quick Flash – 70 Hours / Scrolling Flash – 70 Hours - Runtime: Up To 70 Hours (Depending On Mode)
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 250 Lumens - Tail Light: 15 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight and Tail Light Charge into 2.5 hours - Great USB Starter Pack USL-250 headlight: - Solid Modes: High (250 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 4.25 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (250 Lumens): 50 hrs, Low Flash (50 Lumens): 18 hrs - Weight: 142 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400mAh UTL-15 taillight: - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 650 Lumens - Taillight: 60 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight & Taillight Charge Into 2 hours - Highly Visible Commuter Combo Set USL-650 headlight: - Solid Modes: Overdrive (650 Lumens): 2 hrs, High (400 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (200 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low (100 Lumens): 10 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (650 Lumens): 60 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 28 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600mAh - E-Lume Manual UTL-60 taillight: - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 1.25 hrs, Low (25 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Dual Flash High (60 Lumens): 3.75 hrs, Dual Flash Low (25 Lumens): 8 hrs, Alt Flash (25 Lumens): 5 hrs - Weight: 68 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Planet Bike's Blaze 2 Watt & Superflash Turbo Combo Set is a great way to see and be seen. The Blaze headlight boasts a bright 2-watt LED that lights the way. And, the Superflash taillight has 2 LEDs, plus a 1-watt LED for visibility from up to a mile away. Both lights feature flashing and steady modes and include quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours (Avenue F-100 COB) and 11.25 hours (Avenue R-50 COB) - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
The HL-EL140 has a single extremely bright LED and OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 400 candlepower beam with excellent visibility that is 30% brighter than the HL-EL135. With two AA batteries, the HL-EL140 will run up to 30 hrs on constant mode and up to 200 hrs on flashing mode, making it the perfect everyday commuter safety light. Featuring CatEye's exclusive tool-free FlexTight mounting bracket that allows you to quickly and easily attach the HL-EL140 to virtually any handlebar. Awesome triple-LED performance at an economical price. The Omni 3 rear light tail provides 360 degrees of visibility and New Omni Directional Technology increases safety while three modes – rapid, flashing and constant, let you decide how flashy you want to be. Now thinner and more stylish, the Urban Wireless is the evolution of CatEye's simplified wireless computer. In addition to the standard ride data you’ve come to rely on, the Urban Wireless now packs even more punch with a programmable odometer and menu screen. Installs easily on almost any bike, including 27.5 and 29’ers. A large display and calorie consumption feature make it easy see the benefits to your health. HL-EL140 - Weight: 78g (body & batteries only) Features - One ultra-high brightness white LED - Batteries Used: 2 AA alkaline batteries (only alkaline batteries) Modes/Run time - Lit: Approx 30 Hours - Flashing: Approx 200 Hours Omni 3 Dimension: 36.0 X 75.0 X 21.9mm Weight: 41.6 grams (light unit and battery) Light source: Red LED X3 Battery: AAA alkaline battery X2 Runtime: Approx 100hrs in constant, 150hrs in flashing, and 200hrs in rapid mode Mount size: 12.0-32.0mm (FlexTight SP-11) Other: Clothing clip included Urban Wireless Pace arrow: Yes Wireless transmission: Speed [analog sensor] Auto power saving: Yes Auto start/stop: Yes Odometer manual set: Yes Tire size: 26", 700c, 27", 27.5", 29", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24" or 100cm-299cm (default: 26") Battery: Computer: CR2032 x1 Sensor: CR2032 x1 Battery life: Computer: approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor: approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance Dimension: 55.5 X 37.0 X 16.5 mm Weight: approx 26.4 grams
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race & RedLite Race Combo light set provides 2 super-bright LEDs in each light for excellent visibility. They attach easily with their no-tools rubber mount. The coin batteries (included) deliver up to 140 hours of run time. And, the combo lets you use a constant or flashing mode for versatility.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount. - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility Specs: - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 500 Lumens - Tail Light: 30 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight and Tail Light Charge into 3.5 hours USL-500 headlight: - Solid Modes: Overdrive: (500 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, High (200 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 7 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 14.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (500 Lumens): 25 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 20 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2200mAh UTL-30 talillight: - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - Headlight: 70 Lumens - Tail Light: 25 Lumens* - USB Rechargeable - Built-In Belt or Backpack Clip - Bracket Designed to Fit Multiple Applications Including Aero-Style Bars - Can be Mounted Horizontal or Vertical on Bracket USL-4BK - Modes: High, Low, & Flash - Runtime: Up to 8 hrs (Depending on Setting) UTL-4BK - Modes: Solid, & Flash - Runtime: Up to 8 hrs (Depending on Setting)
A convenient and affordable one-stop-shop for a high performance USB rechargeable Serfas headlight/taillight combo kit. Includes the TSL-1000R True 1000 Road headlight and TST-300 Spectra 300 taillight, with multiple tool-free mounting brackets included for each.
A convenient and even more affordable one-stop-shop for a high performance USB rechargeable Serfas headlight/taillight combo kit. Includes a TSL-500R True 500 Road Headlight and a TST-70 Scorpius 70 Tail Light with multiple mounting brackets.
Portland Design Works' Spaceship 3 Headlight/Radbot 500 Taillight Set offers bright LED lights, front and rear, for super nighttime visibility. The Spaceship 3 headlight focuses three brilliant LEDs through a precision lens, illuminating your course ahead. Powered by 2xAA batteries, the Spaceship 3 includes both steady and flashing modes for up to 100 hours of run time. Includes the Mission Control 2.0 mount. The RADBOT 500 is equipped with a blazing 0.5 watt LED and a large precision reflector to provide visibility to your backside. Powered by 2xAAA batteries, the RADBOT has three modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time. It also features an on/off switch that must be depressed for 1.5 seconds to turn the light on and off. This helps prevent the RADBOT from being accidentally turned on when you're transporting it in your pocket or bag off the bike. Spaceship 3: - Three bright white LEDs - Runs on 2xAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours of run time - 2 Modes: Steady and Flashing - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty Radbot 500: - 0.5 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Page 1 of 5 Next page