Parts & Accessories
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes EVOC backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
$30.00 - $35.00
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes our backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
Deuter's Streamer 2.0 Reservoir is a great upgrade for any hydration system, and a step up from yucky, plastic-like reservoirs. The secret is the special lining that is anti-microbial and taste-free allowing you to keep water in the reservoir for days without fouling the taste. And, the 90-degree bite valve provides easy access, a cover to keep dirt off and excellent flow with a manual shut off that doesn't leak.
Deuter's Streamer 3.0 Reservoir is a great upgrade for any hydration system, and a step up from yucky, plastic-like reservoirs. The secret is the special lining that is anti-microbial and taste-free allowing you to keep water in the reservoir for days without fouling the taste. And, the 90-degree bite valve provides easy access, a cover to keep dirt off and excellent flow with a manual shut off that doesn't leak.
Keep your water bottles clean and free of mysterious foreign objects. The CamelBak Bottle Brush Kit includes a large brush for scrubbing the inside of your bottle as well as small straw brush for cleaning the straw, cap, and bite valve.
Being elite means making no compromises when pursuing perfection...everything matters. Mounting your gear in a position to minimize drag is just one tip for performance. Two options are available with the Elite 90 designed especially for triathlon speci c saddles with vertical rear rails and the Elite designed for saddles with angled rear rails. - Material: CNC aluminum - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage series - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Added Features: 1 Micro AirBooster and 2 16g CO2 cartridges included/Angle adjustable - Size: 8.6 x 7.6 x 7.4 cm / 3.4” x 3” x 2.9” - Weight: 102 g / 3.60 oz (Total) 88 g / 3.10 oz (w/o Inflator Bracket)
New Crux tube offers 20% more water per sip, and with the insulated thermal sleeve your water stays cooler in warm weather.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
This bladder kit has a two-liter bladder volume capacity and sports a center baffle system with a zip that ensures bladder remains flat and that liquid does not splash around in the bladder. It also enables proper cleaning, as you can unzip it to clean it inside out. It ships with two tubed and bite valves, namely a hands-free tube with with 180º valve and a standard tube with 45º valve. - Dishwasher-safe - Center baffle system with a zip - Bladder remains flat when zipped - Liquids do not splash around in bladder - Unzip to clean inside out - Hanging loops for drying – inside and outside the bladder - Tethered top hanging clip - FDA and EU approved: Phthalate, BPA and PVC-free - Burst-tested - Twist-Lock hose connector with auto shut-off valve - Ships with two tube and bite valve kits - Hands-free tube with 180º valve - Standard tube with 45º valve - One-touch quick release valve on the hands-free tube system - Helmet Velcro patch and loops to keep system in place for the hands-free system
Saving time wherever possible is important to a triathlete and the Tri-Backup Pro V aids by mounting to the “V” section of your saddle to form a rear saddle hook helping to minimize T1 and T2 times. This sturdy rack also provides multi-combo capabilities to customize equipment for any race needs. - Material: Pressed aluminum - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Compatibility: Tri-BackUp Air Station, Tri-BackUp TubeBag, Tri-BackUp TireBag, Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road. Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage - Added Feature: 2 angle positions - Size: 11.8 x 8 x 6.9 cm / 4.6” x 3.1” x 2.7” - Weight: 97 grams
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
CamelBak's Antidote Reservoir ensures easy hydration. Its polyurethane reservoir features laser-welded seams for incredible strength with minimal weight. A wide mouth-opening makes filling, cleaning, and adding ice simple, while the quarter-turn cap seals with a click and re-opens effortlessly. An internal center baffle distributes fluid and weight evenly. Camelbak’s Quick Link system has an auto-shut off mechanism so you can disconnect the hose for hassle-free refills.
Dry your reservoir quickly with the CamelBak Reservoir Dryer.
The CamelBak Crux replacement tube has larger diameter and offers more water per sip than previous tubes. Pair with the Crux reservoir on/off valve (sold separately) for 20% more water flow per sip.
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
$9.90 $11.99 17% Off
Straight bite valve for Leatt hydration systems.
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
- Mouthpiece upgrade for drinking tube - Self-closing silicone stream valve - Leak-tight seal - Taste-neutral material for pure flavor
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
Page 1 of 3 Next page